Police Scanner - March 22 Edition
March 9 o The Wadena Police Department was asked to perform a welfare check on a man who had not been seen since Jan. 10. The police made contact with the man who said he had been sick and had not gone outside because of the cold. March 10 o A ca...
• The Wadena Police Department was asked to perform a welfare check on a man who had not been seen since Jan. 10. The police made contact with the man who said he had been sick and had not gone outside because of the cold.
• A caller informed the Wadena Sheriff's Department he had been scammed by a vacuum salesman.
• A woman informed a neighbor kept coming to her place and accusing her of stealing her phone. She also alleged that earlier her neighbor accused her of stealing her purse.
• A woman called the Sheriff's Department to ask their help with her daughter's boyfriend. After the woman had told the boyfriend her daughter was pregnant by someone else she alleged he began throwing things around in the house.
• A caller alleged a female was disturbing individuals at a Wadena church by putting papers under their windshield wipers. She had been asked to leave but had refused.
• A Wadena city resident informed police he believed someone had some and killed a deer at his house in the previous two days. A blood trail was found and checked. The investigating officer reported it appeared the deer had an injured leg or hoof.
• A woman complained about her neighbor acting oddly, speaking incoherently and "creeping" her out.
The reports were derived from Wadena Police Department Incident Reports and Wadena County Sheriff's Office call logs.