Wadena County Sheriff's Department
Female drank mouthwash. Female party arrived at Tri-County.
Received a call regarding a domestic incident on the road. Female party reported that her husband was attempting to ram her with his car.
- Assisted Staples Police Department with fight. Parties were separated and sent on their way.
- Female struck a power pole. Photos were taken and a citation was issued.
- Caller requested extra patrols near their house. Driver was seen going very fast by the house late at night and stopping in front of their home.
- Received a call regarding an elderly female sitting on the fog line with her walker. Officer checked the area and couldn't find her.
- Vehicle rollover. No injuries to driver or the three children in the vehicle.
- Elderly driver was stopped for traveling on the wrong side of the road. He was trying to get to the Burger Depot.
Fire in attached garage. Everyone was evacuated. Assisted Verndale and Staples Fire Department.
Wadena Police Department
Officer was flagged down by landlord reporting that two males were squatting in his apartment. The apartment was secured.
Two females were fighting in their apartment. Officer separated the grandmother and granddaughter.
Two vehicle accident with injuries near the intersection of Hwy 10 and Second SW.
- Dog at large. Dog growled and charged several times while it was being contained.
- Ruger handgun was stolen. Complainant believes the theft was recent. The firearm was valued at $239.
Female party arrested for 4th degree DWI near Sunnybrook Road and 4th St NE.