Police Blotter - April 25 - May 2
Wadena Police Department
Older female found sitting on the curb with a bloody nose. Female was intoxicated and transported to Tri-County.
Jeep Wrangler stole from driveway. The door was unlocked and the keys were in the vehicle.
• Vehicle stopped for texting and driving. Driver admitted to using his phone while driving.
• Received a report of a man standing outside business and following people to their car. The man had something in his hand and was seen shaking his hand at people.
Fraudulent $100 bill found. The bill has oriental writing on it.
Caller reported someone was lying on the sidewalk. Subject walked into the sheriff's office.
Wadena County Sheriff's office
Male party very upset and making comments about slitting throats while leaving doctors office.
Female party is off medication and expressing a desire to hurt others. Officers made contact with the female and she made comments about harming a cat.
Complainant reported daily damage to the roadway and his property. Stated vehicles have been damaging his mailbox.
• Caller reported a female party being violent. She hit him with a dresser and broke a mirror. She also took a knife to the bed.
• Property owner reported damage via bb gun. Officer stopped and photographed damage. Windows were broken, cracked, and chipped.
• Fox in the middle of the road. It was struck by a vehicle and still alive. The animal was growling and being aggressive. Fox was dispatched and removed.