Police Blotter - March 28 - April 4
Wadena County Sheriff's office
• Neighbors cattle escaped and were in complainants yard, on the deck, and in her barn. She claims this happens all the time and the owner of the cows never repairs his fencing.
• Individual reported being ran over by a vehicle. She stated that her father was trying to leave and had been drinking. She attempted to stop him but he ran her over and traveled westbound from the driveway.
• Driver rolled their vehicle and landed in a flooded ditch. Driver did not require medical attention.
• Apartment fire in Wadena. Assisted police and fire department.
• Complainant states a vehicle drove through their yard the night prior and hit a brick flower bed. The vehicle then hit a pine tree and knocked it over. The driver left several pieces of debris from the vehicle in the yard.
Male in black truck was driving erratically and urinated in front of complainant and her children after he passed her vehicle. Male party was stopped and arrested for DWI.
Caller reported someone broke his mailbox again. The mailbox was also vandalized the day before. Mailbox was taken off the post and damaged beyond repair.