TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS MATTER
Publish August 8, 15, 22, 2019
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF WADENA
JUDICIAL DISTRICT: 7TH
COURT FILE NUMBER: 80-JV-18-973
CASE TYPE: CHIPS
IN THE MATTER OF THE WELFARE OF THE CHILD(REN) OF:
Cassy Joanne Grunwald and
Zachary Arthur Billman
NOTICE TO: Zachary Arthur Billman, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 415 S Jefferson St., Wadena, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 415 S. Jefferson St., Wadena, Minnesota, on September 27th, 2019 at 1:30 PM or as soon after the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Doug Clark
Judge of District Court
Katie Bauer, Deputy