Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for Oct. 3 -7
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Steven Kluenenberg and Gail Kluenenberg, h&w conveys to Dennis Carl Krell and Christine Marie Krell, h&w as jt ten, NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 15, Twp. 137, Rg. 34, together with a non-exclusive easement for ingress and egress, and utilities, over and across the S 33’ of the NW1/4 SW1/4 of Section 15, Twp. 137, Rg. 34, and subject to a non-exclusive easement for ingress and egress, and utilities, over and across the S 33’ of the NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 15, Twp. 137, Rg. 34.
- Curt Sumner and Susan Sumner, h&w, hereby conveys to Jeffrey L. Lausten and Shannon M. Lausten, Trustees of the Lausten Family Revocable Living Trust, SW1/4 NE1/4, Section 18, Twp. 138, Rg. 33, EXCEPT W 30 rods of S 48 rods AND except the SE1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 of Section 18, Twp. 138, Rg. 33.
- William T. Van Ourkerk, unmarried, hereby conveys to Chase A. O’Rourke, E 65’ of Lot 7, Block 15, Original townsite of Wadena.
- Bryan L. Kumpula and Heidi M. Kumpula, married to each other, hereby conveys to Austin Rudquist and Taylor Shaw, as jt ten, that part of the SE1/4 SW1/4 lying S & E of County Road 13, Section 11, Twp. 137, Rg.35.
- Keith O. Christianson and Donna R. Christianson, married to each other, hereby conveys to Joel E. Kumpula and Ginger Kumpula, as jt ten, Lot 11, Block 2, Merickels Addition to Wadena.
- Terry L. Carter, single person, hereby conveys to Jessica Murphy, Lot 2, Block 44, Northern Pacific Addition to the Town of Wadena.
Mychael Ray Aker and Stacy Jean Hooven, both of Deer Creek.
Even if it's not a lucrative venture, the hobby of raising rabbits continues at this farm near Sebeka, Minnesota.
Over the last 35 years, we have experienced the decline of the dairy industry, which was the driver of economic well-being in many of our rural areas and small towns.