Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for Oct. 31- Nov. 4
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Kimberly A. Oberfell, fka Kimberly A. Frame and Alan Oberfell, spouses married to each other hereby conveys to Abbey Shereck and Dalton Shereck, as jt ten as to ½ interest and Michael R. Sanders and Kari D. Sanders, as jt ten, as to ½ interest, SE1/4 SW1/4, Section 2, Twp. 136, Rg. 33.
- Glenda L. Olson, unmarried, hereby conveys to Christopher R. Erickson and Laicy M. Erickson, as jt ten, E 825’ of NE1/4 NE1/4, Section 29, Twp. 136, Rg. 35.
- William Crawford, single person, hereby conveys to Pig Genes LLP, SE1/4 SE1/4, Section 24, Twp. 134, Rg. 34.
- Kevin Naddy and Nancy Naddy, h&w, hereby conveys to Megan L. Lugert and Cole M. Lugert, w&h as jt ten, parts of the SE1/4 NE1/4, NE1/4 SE1/4, SW1/4 NE1/4 and the NW1/4 SE1/4, Section 33, Twp. 137, Rg. 35, described as: commencing at a point on the E line of trhe SE1/4 NE1/4 which point is 115’ S of the NE corner thereof; thence W parallel with the N line of said SE1/4 NE1/4 586.4’; thence N parallel with the E line of said SE1/4 NE1/4 129’; thence SWtly at an interior angle of 83 deg 54’ 700” to a point 46.5’ E of the Wtly line of aid SE1/4 NE1/4; thence S parallel with said Wtly line and continuing parallel with the Wtly line of the NE1/4 SE1/4 325’ to the Ntly bank of the Red Eye River, thence NWtly in the NEtly bank of the Red Eye River to the N line of the SW1/4 NE1/4; thence E in said Ntly line to the NE corner of said SW1/4 NE1/4 and continuing E in the N ine of the SE1/4 NE1/4 782’; thence S parallel with the E line of said SE1/4 NE1/4 347.5’; thence E parallel with the N line of said SE1/4 NE1/4 156’; thence S parallel with the E line of said SE1/4 NE1/4 477’; thence E parallel with the N line of said SE1/4 NE1/4 405’ to the E line thereof; thence S in said E line 290.5’ more or less to the point of beginning, EXCEPT highway.
- David W. Dannheim, single person, hereby conveys to Maggie Mae Hrdlicka, single person, Lot 1, Block 1, Blueberry Lake View Addition.
- Jill L. Tuinstra, FKA Jill L. Dilly and Michael Tuinstra, married to each other, hereby conveys to Jonathan Korfe and Sherri Korfe, as jt ten, that part of the E1/2 SW1/4 of Section 9, Twp. 134, Rg. 35, described as commencing at the NE corner of said E1/2 SW1/4; thence on an assumed bearing of S along the E line of said E1/2 SW1/4 a distance of 889.40’; thence on a bearing of W a distance of 40’ to the point of beginning of the tract to be described; thence on a bearing of S a distance of 442.58’ to the NEtly right of way of MN TH 10; thence N 63 deg 16’ 44” W along said right a way a distance of 298.36’; thence N 16 deg 1’ 20” E a distance of 224.12’; thence N 65 deg 33’ 28” E a distance of 224.78’ to the point of beginning.
- Theodore M. Erickson and Judy M. Erickson, married couple, hereby conveys to Breanna Erlandson and Logan Erlandson, as jt ten, Lot 2, Lampert’s First Addition to Wadena.
- Braden Muhonen, single person, hereby conveys to Gerson A. Vasquez Giron and Angela Frias Toribio, as jt ten, that part of the NE1/4, Section 4, Twp. 137, Rg. 35, described as: commencing at the NW corner of said NE1/4; thence on an assumed bearing of E along the N line of said NE1/4 a distance of 138’ to the actual point of beginning of the tract of land to be herein described; thence continuing E along the N line of said NE1/4 a distance of 400’; thence S 544.5’; thence W a distance of 400’; thence N a distance of 544.5’ to the point of beginning.
Brandon Lee Rudolph, Baxter, and Dawn Emma Fiebing, Little Falls.
Even if it's not a lucrative venture, the hobby of raising rabbits continues at this farm near Sebeka, Minnesota.
Over the last 35 years, we have experienced the decline of the dairy industry, which was the driver of economic well-being in many of our rural areas and small towns.