Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for Oct. 24-28
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Edoma W. Ranson, single person, hereby conveys to Eric C. Hill and Ellen M. Hill, as jt ten, N ½ SE1/4 of Section 7, Twp. 136, Rg. 34.
- Nicole M. Gasner, unmarried, hereby conveys to David r. Steiner and Connie J. Steiner, Trustees of the Steiner Family Revocable Living Trust, all that part of the SE1/4 NW1/4, Section 3, Twp. 136, Rg. 35, described as: commencing at an iron monument on the Wtly right of way line of Jefferson Avenue S, said monument being the SE1/4 corner of Lot 1, Block 2, Foster’s Addition to Sebeka; thence on an assumed bearing of N 00 deg 30 min 28 sec W along the Wtly right of way line of said Jefferson Ave S as monumented, a distance of 566.70’; thence N 89 deg 29 min 32 sec E a distance of 66’ to a point on the Wtly right of way line of the former BNRR; thence continuing N 89 deg 29 min 32 sec E a distance of 100’ to the Etly right of way line of said BNRR; thence S 00 deg 30 min 28 sec E along said Etly right of way line a distance of 200’ to the point of beginning of the tract to be described; thence continuing S 00 deg 30 min 28 sec RE along said Etly right of way line a distance of 200’; thence S 89 deg 29 min 32 sec W a distance of 100’ to the Wtly right of way line of said former BNRR; thence N 00 deg 30 min 28 sec W along said Wtly right of way line a distance of 200’; thence N 89 deg 29 min 32 sec E a distance of 100’ to the point of beginning and there terminating.
- Breanna Kratz, as Personal Representative of the Estate of Lucinda Marie Peterson, Decedent/Single, hereby conveys to Danielle Nicole Card, Lot 21, Block 1, Ristinen’s Addition.
- Delores J. Rentz, single person, hereby conveys Gregory J. Smith and Marietta F. Smith, as jt ten, SWtly 1/3 of Lot 3 being a tract of land 50’ wide and 140’ long, along the SW side of Lot 3 and all of Lots 22 and 23 of Block 1 in Borchart’s Addition to Wadena.
- Scott A. Foote and Kimberly J. Bachner Foote, married to each other, hereby conveys to HSR MSP, LLC, Lots 15 and 16, Block 4 in the Townsite of Verndale.
Peggy Sue Verbeck and Kierstin Knudson, both of Wadena.
Even if it's not a lucrative venture, the hobby of raising rabbits continues at this farm near Sebeka, Minnesota.
Over the last 35 years, we have experienced the decline of the dairy industry, which was the driver of economic well-being in many of our rural areas and small towns.
Those eligible include honorably discharged veterans or the spouse of an eligible veteran who is at least 55 years old and meets residency requirements.