Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for Oct. 10-14
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Nancy Fayth Skoff and Kenneth Edwin Skiff, h&w; Janet Marie Kinnunen, single person; Margery Ann Kinnunen, single person; Daniel Richard Kinnunen and Kim Laroy Brown, married to each other; and Bruce David Kinnunen and Jeanne Michelle Kinnunen, h&w; hereby convey to Bruce David Kinnunen and Jeanne Michelle Kinnunen, as jt ten E1/2 SW1/4 and that portion of SE1/4 NW1/4 in Section 2, Twp. 137, Rg. 34, lying S of County Ditch No. 8.
- Tasha Mary Eckman and Garrett L. A. Bruce, both single persons, hereby convey to Denise M. Keller, E1/2 E1/2 NE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 21, Twp. 137, Rg. 35, less and except that parcel conveyed to the State of Minnesota in WD recorded in Bk 19 of Deeds on Pg 211 for highway purposes.
- Michael C. Anderson and Deborah A. Anderson as Trustees of the Michael C. Anderson Revocable Living Trust Dated the 25 th Day of July, 2018, hereby convey to Dustin P. Hanninen and Jada M. Hanninen, as jt ten, E 700’ of N1/2 NW1/4 SE1/4 of Section 4, Twp. 135, Rg. 35 EXCEPT a non-excl easement for ingress and egress over and across the N 40’ of E 700’ of N1/2 NW1/4 SE1/4 of Section 4, Twp. 136, Rg. 35 reserved to grantors, their heirs, successors, and assigns.
- Jon D. Johnson and Patricia K. Johnson, married to each other, hereby convey to Drew W. Blowers and Elizabeth C. Blowers, as jt ten, Lot 6, Block 4 in Wadena Golf Course Lots.
- Paul Jackola, single person, hereby conveys to Kieler Skaro, N1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4 of Section 32, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
- Adam Lundsten and Suzanne Lundsten, spouses married to each other, hereby convey to Casey Alexandra Laudenbach and Riley Brown, W1/2 W1/2 NW1/4 of Section 13, Twp. 138, Rg. 34 EXCEPT that part beginning at the NW Corner of the NW1/4 NW1/4; thence E 467’ parallel with Co Rd 18; thence S 467’ parallel with the W section line; thence W 467’ parallel with Co Rd 18, thence N 467’ along W section line to the point of beginning.
- Marcia E. Cole, single person, hereby conveys to Joseph Stephen Grisamore and Laura Ann Grisamore, as jt ten, N 680’ of W 510’ of NE1/4 NE1/4, Section 29, Twp. 138, Rg. 33.
- State of Minnesota hereby conveys to Nicholas Block and Kristie Block, as jt ten, SE1/4 SW1/4 & W1/2 NW1/4 SE1/4, Section 9, Twp. 136, Rg. 33.
- Austin Hirschey and Allisa Hirschey, married to each other, hereby conveys to Quinn A. Kern, SE1/4 SE1/4, Section 7, Twp. 135, Rg. 33.
- William J. Gronberg and Danielle R. Gronberg, married to each other, hereby conveys to Travis Grangruth, all that part of the NW1/4 NE1/4, Section 20, Twp. 135, Rg. 34, described as beginning at the NW corner of said NW1/4 NE1/4; thence on an assumed bearing of N 89 deg 58’ 00” E along the N line of said NW1/4 NE1/4 a distance of 495.15’; thence S 7 deg 18’ 42” E a distance of 149.77’; thence S 19 deg 46’ 44” W a distance of 67.62’; thence S 29 deg 31’ 59” W a distance of 543.46’; thence S 89 deg 58’ 00” W parallel with said N line of the NW1/4 NE1/4 a distance of 209.84’ to the W line of said NW1/4 NE1/4; thence N 1 deg 06’ 18” W along said W line a distance of 685’ to the point of beginning.
- Jeffrey C. Johnson and Ramona J. Johnson, married to one another, hereby conveys to Nicole Zaragoza, Lot 1, Block 3, Blueberry Lake View Addition.
- Marilyn J. Baker, single person, hereby conveys to Tabetha Baker and Jericho Baker as jt ten, all that part of the NW1/4 NE1/4 of Section 2, Twp. 134, Rg. 34, described as beginning at the N ¼ corner of said Section 2; thence on S 00 deg 52’ 40” W along the W line of said NW1/4 NE1/4 a distance of 396’; thence N 89 deg 22’ 25” E a distance of 545.94’; thence N 02 deg 09’ 13” E a distance of 385.62’ to the N line of said Section 2; thence N 89 deg 31’ 11” W along said N line a distance of 554.35’ to the point of beginning.
- Wadena Elks Club, Inc, Lodge #2386, Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks of the United States of America, aka Wadena Elks Club Lodge #2386, Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks of the United States of America, hereby conveys to MadHatters, Inc, that part of the SW1/4 NW1/4 of Section 5, Twp. 134, Rg. 35, described as: commencing at the NEtly most corner of Block 4, Beckers First Addition to the City of Wadena, thence S 49 deg 36’00” W assumed bearing, 586.03’ along the Etly line of said Block 4 and its extension SWtly, also being the Wtly right of way lne of TH #71 to the SWtly corner of a tract of land described in Book 111 Deeds Pg 573 and refiled in Book 112 Deeds Pg 141; thence continuing S 49 deg 36’ 00” W 158’ along said extension SWtly of Block 4 and the Wtly right of way line of TH #71’ thence N 40” 25’ @9” W 269.24’ t the S line of said SW1/4 NW1/4, thence point of beginning; thence continuing N 40 deg 25’ 29” W 325.68’ to the Etly right of way line of First Street NW; thence S 27 deg 39” 00” W 276.61’ along said Etly right of way line of First St NW to its intersection with the said S line of said SW1/4 NW1/4; thence S 89 deg 30” 00” E 339.17’ along said S line of the SW1/4 NW1/4 to the point of beginning.
- Patricia R. Allison, single person, hereby conveys to Nathanial J. Berg, Lot 10, Block 2, Ristinen’s Addition to Menahga, EXCEPT part of Lot 10, Block 2, Ristenen’s Addition to Menahga described as: beginning at the most Stly corner of said Lot 10, thence N 34 deg 50’ 26” E 25’ on a assumed bearing along the SEtly line of said Lot 10; thence N 55 deg 09 min 34” W 17.33’ to the Wtly line of said Lot 10; thence S 00 deg 06 min 38” W 30.42’ along the Wtly line of said Lot 10 to the point of beginning.
- Justin Benedict Uselman and Allison Rae Monson, both of Deer Creek.
- Curtis Ray Miller and Susan Marie Tepley, both of Wadena.
The administration is bringing back an Obama-era decision, later reversed by Trump, that bans new mineral leases on 225,500 acres of the Superior National Forest for the next two decades.
"The project is ill conceived, unjustified, goes totally against the will of the community and is doing significant damage,” Willis Mattison said in an interview.
“The hospice label has some negative connotations, the feeling of death and dying, but I actually find it to be uplifting," said hospice volunteer Richard Lorenz.