Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for June 20-24
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Richard J. Ament and Mary Ann Line, Co Personal Representatives of the Estate of Mercedies Margaret Ament, Decedent/Single, hereby conveys to Mathias Ament, all that part of the NE1/4 SE1/4 of Section7, Twp. 134, Rg. 35, which lies Etly of GNRR right of way and Stly of Verndale Avenue.
- Presbyterian Family Foundation as Conservator of Estate of Mathias Ament, single, hereby conveys to Lonnie Clews and Amy Clews, as jt ten, all that part of the NE1/4 SE1/4 of Section7, Twp. 134, Rg. 35, which lies Etly of GNRR right of way and Stly of Verndale Avenue.
- Nicholas M. Jennings, single person, hereby conveys to Maria E. Clements, Lot 4, Block 32, Northern Pacific Addition to Wadena.
- Paul M. Sailer, unmarried individual, hereby conveys to Dianna L. Coolidge, a one-half Interest in Lot 7, Section 6, Twp. 135, Rg. 35, AND Gov Lot 6 and the W1/2 N1/2 E1/2 SW1/4, Section 6, Twp. 135, Rg. 35.
- Ruth A. O’Leary, single person, hereby conveys to Tom Koch, Lot 6, Block 1, Dawson’s Subdivision of Lot C in Slover and Anderson’s Addition to Sebeka.
- Russell S. Nanik, Trustee of the Russell S. Nanik Revocable Living Trust, hereby conveys to Justin L. Nanik, S 470’ of Gov Lot 2 of Section 14, Twp. 135, Rg. 33.
- Jonathan T. Geiger and Paula A. Geiger, spouses married to each other, hereby conveys to Ryan W. Redfield, Lot 1, Block 1, Folkestad’s 1st Addition to Village of Wadena.
- Thomas P. Gerszewski, single person, hereby conveys to Devon Pehrson and Nicole Stalberg, as jt ten, S 462’ of NE1/4 SE1/4, Section 17, Twp. 137, Rg. 365, together with an easement for ingress egress and utilities for well across N 55’ of S 517’ of NE1/4 SE1/4, Section 17, Twp. 137, Rg. 35.
- Gregory Scott Robertson and Brianna Emily Granby, both of Staples.
- Scott Robert Vonruden and Barbra JoAnn Babler, both of Perham.
- Samuel David Frost, Bluffton and Marie May Skoblik, of Park Rapids.
You can save hundreds of dollars by saving receipts and reporting your school expenses at tax time.
Monson’s decision to run for House District 5B came after careful consideration of what the responsibility would mean for him and his wife, along with encouragement from legislators with whom he’s worked on various county legislative priorities.
"We’ve been advised by authorities to clear the stage area and audience due to incoming severe weather and high winds," WE Fest posted on its Facebook page. "Please return to your campsite or vehicle."
Just a few of the many incident reports from Wadena County Sheriff's Office and Wadena Police Department in the past weeks.