Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for May 23-27
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Elwood E. Uttermark and Teresa M. Uttermark, married to one another, hereby conveys to Rita A. Johnson, Lot 6, Block 4, Foster’s First Addition to Sebeka.
- Midwest Hunting Group, LLC, hereby conveys to Christopher Thoennes and Jennifer Thoennes, as jt ten, NE1/4 NE1/4 and E1/2 NW1/4 NE1/4, Section 34, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
- Midwest Hunting Group, LLC, hereby conveys to Michael J. Schifsky and Dawn Marie Schifsky, as jt ten, N1/2 NW1/4, Section 35, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
- Heather Tidrick, single person, hereby conveys to Steven G. Tidrick, SE1/4, Section 12, Twp. 136, Rg. 35.
- Elaine S. Case, single person, hereby conveys to Jon A. Larson, single person and Philbert J. Larson, married person, Lot 9, Block 8, Sleeper’s Addition to Wadena.
- Land of Land, Inc., hereby conveys to David G. Lake and Peggy M. Lake, Lot 9, Block 3, Odlands Pine Acres 4 th.
- Ronald L. Malone and Eileen K. Malone, h&w, hereby conveys to Amy J. Cihlar, S ½ NW1/4 NW1/4, EXCEPT that portion of TH 71 AND EXCEPT the E 856’ of S1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4; AND also EXCEPT that part of the S ½ NW1/4 NW1/4 commencing at the point of intersection of the N line of said S1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 with the E line of TH 71’ thence S along E line 339’; thence E parallel with the N line of said S1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 290’; thence N parallel with E line of TH 71 a distance of 339’ to the N line of said S1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4; thence W on said line 390’ to the point of beginning, all in Section 27, Twp. 135, Rg. 35; together with a non-exclusive easement for ingress and egress over and across the E 1 rod of part of S1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4, Section 27, Twp. 135, Rg. 35; AND SUBJECT to a non-exclusive easement for ingress and egress over and across the W 24’ of the above described Parcel B S to the present approach from TH 71.
- Cynthia L. Anderson, single person; Craig B. Weigel and Carol A. Weigel, married to each other; and Cory R. Bacon and Kimberly K. Bacon, married to each other, hereby conveys to Michael J. Stein II and Christine L. Stein, as jt ten, that part of Government Lot 10 and the SE1/4 NW1/4 of Section 14, Twp. 135, Rg. 33, described as: commencing at the SE corner of said SE1/4 NW1/4; thence N 00 deg 16’ 18” W along the E line of said SE1/4 NW1/4 a distance of 1252.77’; thence N 89 deg 23’ 08” W a distance of 233.76’ to the point of beginning of the tract to be described; thence continuing N 89 deg 23’ 08’ W a distance of 126.63’; thence N 00 deg 33’ 51” W a distance of 123’; to the bank of the Crow Wing River, thence SEtly along said bank to the intersection with a line which bears N 10 deg 23’ 435” W from the point of beginning; thence S 10 deg 23’ 45” W a distance of 109’ more or less to the point of beginning; along with and subject to an easement for ingress and egress over and across that part of said SE1/4 NW1/;4, lying 16’ Ntly of and parallel to line.
- Matthew M. Mast and Martha Ann Yoder, both of Wadena.
- Jeffrey Orlan Viste and Julia Beth Brunko, both of Deer Creek.
- Jason J. Middendorp and Tabitha Joy Peterson, both of Wadena.
- Wayne Karl Bancroft and Lana Sue Jacobson, both of New York Mills.
You can save hundreds of dollars by saving receipts and reporting your school expenses at tax time.
Monson’s decision to run for House District 5B came after careful consideration of what the responsibility would mean for him and his wife, along with encouragement from legislators with whom he’s worked on various county legislative priorities.
"We’ve been advised by authorities to clear the stage area and audience due to incoming severe weather and high winds," WE Fest posted on its Facebook page. "Please return to your campsite or vehicle."
Just a few of the many incident reports from Wadena County Sheriff's Office and Wadena Police Department in the past weeks.