Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for May 9-13
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Marilyn J. Baker, single person, hereby conveys to Darrel C. Baker and Dawn Baker, as jt ten, all that part of the SW1/4 NE1/4 of section 2, Twp. 134, Rg. 34, lying Stly of a described line; Commencing at the center of said Section 2; thence N 00 deg 52' 40" E along the W line of said SW1/4 NE1/4 a distance of 247.72' to the point of beginning of the line to be described; then N 51 deg 22' 32" E a distance of 1708.38' to the NE corner of said SW1/4 NE1/4 and there terminating; together with an ingress and egress easement over and across the W 12’ of said SW1/4 NE1/4 and the W 12’ of the NW1/4 NE1/4 of said Section 2, lying Ntly of a described line.
- Tamatha J. Gilster, Personal Representative of the Estate of Terrance Lee Juntunen, Decedent/single, hereby conveys to Tamatha J. Gilster, part of the SW1/4 NE1/4 of Section 17, Twp. 138, Rg. 34, described as: commencing at the SE corner of said SW1/4 NE1/4 and thence W on the S line thereof 400’; thence N 330’ parallel to the E line thereof; thence E parallel with the S line thereof 400’ more or less to the E line of said SW1/4 NE1/4 and thence S on the E line thereof 33’ to the point of beginning, together with a non-exclusive easement for ingress and egress over and across the S 2 rods of the SE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 17, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
- Roy R. Rohl and Teresa M. Barrett-Rohl, married to each other, hereby conveys to Alexander Walsvik and Kirsten Walsvik, Married to each other as jt ten, S 600’ of Government Lot 7, Section 30, Twp. 134, Rg. 32.
- Estate of Russell E. Schimpp, by Tammi J. Walz, as Personal Representative, hereby conveys to Effenni Danner and Alex Danner, as jt ten, SE1/4 SE1/4, Section 34, Twp. 135, Rg. 33.
- Tri-State Holdings, LLC, hereby conveys to Larry Goracke, Sharon Goracke and Riley Goracke, as jt ten, beginning at the surveying marker at the SE corner of theSE1/4 SE1/4, Section 1, Twp. 138, Rg. 33; thence N 495’ thence W 1320’; thence S 495’ to the S line of the SE1/4 SE1/4; thence E 1320’ to the point of beginning.
- Wallace E. Beuch and Janice L. Beuch, Trustees of the Beuch Family Revocable Living Trust, hereby conveys to Barry Thompson and Mary Jo Crees-Thompson, as jt ten, that part of Government Lot 2, Section 6, Twp. 138, Rg. 33, described as: lying on the N side of Shell River, starting at the NW corner of said Gov Lot 2; thence E 500’ along the N line of said Gov Lot 2; thence S parallel with the W line of said Gov Lot 2, to Shell River; thence SW along said river to the W line of said Gov lot 2; thence N on the W line of said Gov Lot 2 to the point of beginning; AND commencing at the NE corner of Outlot 1, in Tomahawk Ridge, thence S long E line of said Outlot 1, 33’; thence W perpendicular to the E line of said Outlot 1, a distance of 33’; thence N and parallel with the E line of said Outlot 1 to the N line thereof; thence Etly along the N line of said Outlot 1 to the place of beginning. ALSO the following: starting at the NE corner of Outlot 1 in Tamahawk Ridge, thence S along the E line of Outlot 1, 75’; thence NWtly to the N line of Outlot 1; thence E 30’ along the N line of said Outlot 1 to the point of beginning.
- Brian L. Wikman and Rebecca A. Wikman, h&w, hereby conveys to Brady L. Wikman, Lot 3, Block 3, Odlands Pine Acres 4 th Addition.
- Tri-State Holdings, LLC, hereby conveys to Lausten Family Revocable Living Trust, N1/2 SW1/4 SE1/4, Section 5, Twp. 138, Rg. 33, EXCEPT that portion Etly & Stly of Crow Wing River; TOGETHER with a permanent non-exclusive easement for ingress, egress and utility purposes over the Stly 33’ of the N1/2 SW1/4, Section 5, Twp. 138, Rg. 33; ALSO TOGETHER with an easement for ingress and egress across the S 33’ of the W 33’ of the NW1/4 SE1/4, Section 5, Twp. 138, Rg. 33.
- Kelly M. Roggenkamp and Susan J. Roggenkamp, married to each other, hereby conveys to Michael P. Hodgden and Emily A. Hodgden, as jt ten, Etly 10’ of Ntly 117’ of Lot 1, Wtly 60’ of Ntly 117’; and the Etly 10’ of Wtly 70’ of Ntly 60’ of Lot 2, Block 1, Peake’s First Addition to Wadena.
- Scott L. Davis, unmarried, hereby conveys to Daniel Rocheleau and Crystal Grangroth-Rocheleau, as jt ten, Lot 5, Block 13, Town of Wadena.
- Scott J. Welch, unmarried; Patricia W. Welch, aka Patricia A. Welch, unmarried; and John J. Welch, unmarried, hereby conveys to Heather L. Noeska, Lot 3, Block 1, Richter’s and Murray’s Addition to Wadena.
- Jessica Funk and Tamatha Gilster, Co Personal Representatives of the Estate of Walter Samuel Warner, decedent/single, hereby conveys to JTF Properties, Lots 44, 45 46 and 47 in Auditor’s Plat of Nimrod Townsite.
- William Anthony Ricci, single person, hereby conveys to Scott Yungbauer and Jolleen Yungbauer, spouses who are married to each other as jt ten, NE1/4 NE1/4, Section 10, Twp. 136, Rg. 34.
- Blair R. Halvorson and Beth m. Halvorson, married to each other, hereby conveys to Braden R. Halvorson and Carrie L. Halvorson, as jt ten, Lot 2 and the N ½ of Lot 3 of Block 31, Northern Pacific Addition to the Town of Wadena.
- Joseph R. Schrock and Waneta Kay Borntreger, both of Wadena.
- Chase Ray Wachlin and Jayde Alyssa Petersen, both of Verndale.
- Alexander Timothy Anderson and Jennifer Lee Peske, both of Staples.
In February, the news broke that Mayo Clinic would not treat patients covered by UnitedHealthcare’s Medicare Advantage insurance plan. The two Minnesota health care giants have now “reached an agreement on a new, multi-year network relationship.”