Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for May 2-6
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Hillsboro Inlet, LLC, hereby conveys to Julie L. Berry, single woman, Lot 3, Block 5, Odlands Pine Acres 4th .
- Andrew LaPlant, single person, hereby conveys to Bobby C. Miller, Lot 10 in Sunny View Addition to Wadena County.
- Daniel O’ Neil, single person, hereby conveys to Jeff Springer, S ½ Lot 14 and W 30’ of N ½ of Lot 14 and W 30’ of S ½ of Lot 15, Block 2, Sharpe’s Addition to Wadena.
- Jamie Tisdell, aka Jamie Renea Tisdell and Aaron Tisdell, married to one another, hereby conveys to Lucas K. Dickinson and Paige R. Hepola, as jt ten, NW1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 19, Twp. 138, Rg. 34, EXCEPT the N 330’ thereof; AND NE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 19, Twp. 138, Rg. 34, EXCEPT the N 330’ thereof; AND EXCEPT the SE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4 of said Section 19; TOGETHER with a 33’ non-exclusive easement for ingress and egress over and across the E 33’ of the NE 330’ of the NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 19, Twp. 138, Rg. 34;’ ALSO an easement for ingress, egress and utility purposes over under and across the roadway as currently located upon SE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 19, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
- Marge Peterson and Harvey A. Peterson, married couple, hereby conveys to Daniel Joseph O’Donnell, married person, part of the SW1/4 SW1/4 of Section 26, Twp. 138, Rg. 33, described as: S 417.5’ of W 626, EXCEPT the S 16 rods of the W 10 rods; AND the N 348’ of the S 765.5’ of the W 626’.
- George D. Gartner and Heather L. Gartner, married to one another, hereby conveys to Jody G. Bjornson and Jeanne M. Bjornson, as jt ten, Lot 4, EXCEPT the Etly 50’ of the Ntly 74.5’; AND EXCEPT the Etly 82.9’ of the Stly 98.5’ of said Lot 4; and Lot 9, EXCEPT the Etly 50’ of said Lot 9, Powers Subdivision of Out Lot 3, Out Lots to Menahga.
- Paula Sweere and Marc Sweere, married to each other and Pamela K. Hamann and Paul Hamann, married to each other, hereby conveys to Oak Tree Properties, LLC, N 80’ of Lot 3, Block 7 in Town of Wadena.
- John E. Mantyla, unmarried, hereby conveys to Russel G. Schmitz, commencing at a point which is the SW corner of Section 8, Twp. 136, Rg. 34, running thence in a Ntly direction along the W line of Section 8, 18 rods to a point; thence in an Etly direction at right angles to the W line of said Section 8, and parallel to the S line thereof, 18 rods to a point; thence in a Stly direction parallel with the W line of said Section 8, 18 rods to a point; thence in a Wtly direction, along the S line of said Section 8, a distance of 18 rods to the point of beginning.
- Darcy F. Brauch, unmarried, hereby conveys to Patsy Paulson, Lot 1, Block 40, Northern Pacific Addition to Wadena.
- Joan D. Liimatta, single person, hereby conveys to Joshua Peterson, W 150’ of E 860’ of N 650’ of SW1/4 NE1/4 of Section 21, Twp. 138, Rg. 35, EXCEPT following described parcel: commencing at the SW corner of the W 150’ of the E 860’ of the N 650’ of the SW1/4 NE1/4; thence on an assumed bearing of N 00 deg 35’ 41” E along said W line of said W 150’ of E860’ of N 650’ of the SW1/4 NE1/4 a distance of 30.63’ to the point of beginning of the parcel to be described; thence continuing N 00 deg 35’ 41” E along said W line a distance of 26.41’; thence N 80 deg 31’ 13” E a distance of 5.14’; thence S 09 deg 28’ 47” E a distance of 16.10’; thence S 80 deg 31’ 13” W a distance of 8.20’; thence S 09 deg 28’ 47” E a distance of 11.90’; thence S 80 deg 31’ 13” W a distance of 3.56’ to the point of beginning and there terminating.
- Sharon L. Squier, unmarried, hereby conveys to Timothy Evans and Melissa Evans, as jt ten, N 90’ of Lot 4, Block 3, Hosner’s 5 th Addition.
- William D. Israelson and Sarah J. Israelson, trustees of the William D. Israelson Living Trust, hereby conveys to Ag Ventures, LLC, Lot 4, Block 1, Terrace View First Addition, together with an easement for ingress and egress over and across Outlot A for roadway purposes for benefit of Block 1.
- Joan B. Bounds, single person, hereby conveys to Jason Paul Silbernick and Kristin Lynn Silbernick, as jt ten, E1/2 NW1/4 & SW1/4 NW1/4, Section 20, Twp. 135, Rg. 33; AND that part of the NW1/4 NW1/4, Section 20, Twp. 135, Rg. 33, described as: beginning at the SW corner of said NW1/4 NW1/4; thence run N on W line a distance of 350’; thence run E parallel to the N line of said forty a distance of 500’; thence run N parallel with said W line a distance of 392’; thence run E parallel with said N line a distance of 820’, more or less, to the E line of said forty; thence S along the E line a distance of 742’, more or less, to the SE corner of said forty; thence run W to the point of beginning.
- Todd L. Uselman, Owner of Building Maintenance Systems, and Barbara L. Uselman, h&w, hereby conveys to Mark A. Fay, Lot 1, Block 1, Arnold Olson Addition.
Travis Paul Weite and Chelsea Nicole Weishair, both of Staples.
After keeping their compensation mostly flat in 2020, Mayo Clinic gave its executives big raises in 2021, with 26 employees earning more than $1 million.
Hard winters, drought, inflation and lack of tree growth have caused a nationwide shortage in Christmas tree sales across the country. Despite the shortcomings, some sellers in Minnesota and North