Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for July 25- August 5
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
We are part of The Trust Project.
- Ellen McGregor, single person; and Philip Hoemberg and Laura Hoemberg, h&w, hereby conveys to Thomas Roberts and Duffy Craft, h&w as jt ten, E ¼ of NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 27, Twp. 134, Rg. 33, EXCEPT the N 24 rods thereof, and EXCEPT the S 24 rods thereof; AND the N 2 rods of the S 24 rods of the E1/2 NWE1/4 SW1/4, Section 27, Twp. 134, Rg. 33.
- Mary Jo Spethman, single person, hereby conveys to Vernon Kemper and Jean Kemper, as ten in comm Lot 5, Block 1, Westbrook. Cheryl A. Harris, single person, hereby conveys to Troy Beiswenger and Kaysha Beiswenger, as jt ten, NW1/4 SW1/4, Section 35, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
- Ann Decker and Gordon Decker, married couple, hereby conveys to Ann Decker as Trustee of a Trust FBO Carolyn J. Towler, Gov Lot 8 in the SE1/4 AND the N 10 rods of the SW1/4 SE1/4; AND the E 2 rods of the SW1/4 SE1/4, all in Section 23, Twp. 136, Rg. 33.
- Michael James Hammes and Rosemary Ann Hammes, married to each other, hereby conveys to John M. Lindblom, Lots 4, 6 and 7 of Auditor’s Plat of the NW1/4, Section 32, Twp. 135, Rg. 35; AND N1/2 NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 32, Twp. 135, Rg. 35; AND S1/2 NE1/4 SW1/4, Section 32, Twp. 135, Rg. 35; AND that part of the NW1/4 SW1/4, Section 32, Twp. 135, Rg. 35; described as: commencing at the NE corner of said forty; thence W along the N line of said forty to the center of Co Rd 20; thence in a Stly direction following the center of said Co Rd 20 the S line of said forty; thence E 481’ to the SE corner of said forty; and thence N along the E line thereof to the point of beginning; AND E 1 rod of SE1/4 SW1/4, Section 32, Twp. 135, Rg. 35; AND Subject to an ingress and egress easement over and across the N 75’ of the S 450’ lying E of the Leaf River Road, aka Co Rd 20, in Lot 7, Auditor’s Plat of the NW1/4 of Section 32, Twp. 135, Rg. 35.
- Allen A. Uselman, single person, hereby conveys to Marcia Miller, Lot 4 and the N 10’ of Lot 5, Block 3, Peake & Murray’s Subdivision of Peake’s Second Addition to Wadena.
- David A. Berger and Karla M. Berger, married to each other, hereby conveys to Julieen Lucille Mitchum, Lot 3, Block 43, Northern Pacific Addition to the Town of Wadena.
- Nicholas S. Schmitz and Krista Schmitz, married to each other, hereby conveys to Alex Lee Redfield, Lot 10 and the Ntly 2’ of Lot 9 of Block 30, Northern Pacific Addition to the Town of Wadena.
- Blueberry Development, LLC, hereby conveys to Preston G. Renneberg, Unit 26, Wadena County Common Interest Community No 2, a Planned Community Blueberry Pines.
- Nicholas Gross, unmarried, hereby conveys to Andrew Piller, The N1/2 of Section 33, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
- Benjamin Peterson and Kayla Peterson, married to each other, hereby conveys to Jaylin Hermanson and Greta Hermanson, as jt ten, Lot 8, Block 1, Wildwood.
- Phillip Mitchum and Julieen Mitchum, married to each other, hereby conveys to Northbound Escape, LLC, NE1/4 NW1/4, Section 20, Twp. 135, Rg. 34., EXCEPT beginning at the NE corner of the NE1/4 NW1/4 of Section 20, Twp. 135, Rg. 34, thence 330’ W along the N section line of Section 20; thence 330’ S; thence 330’ E; thence 330’ N to the point of beginning.
- Roger Hagen and Shannon Hagen, married to each other, hereby conveys to Connie M. Svoboda and Kathleen S. Johnson, both single, as jt ten, Lot 4, Block 6, Southbrook.
- Colfax Rentals, LLC, hereby conveys to J Henrichs Properties Two LLC, Lots 16 and 17, Block 3, Jordan’s First Addition to Wadena.
- Michele M. Magnuson, single person, hereby conveys to Corey G. Rood, SW1/4 SW1/4, Section 20, Twp. 137, Rg. 33.
- Michelle M. Christiansen and Todd Christiansen, w&h, hereby conveys to Denise R. Huebsch and Joseph W. Huebsch, as jt ten, Lots 4 and 5, Block 2, Highland Addition to the Village of Wadena.
- Russell D. Avelsgard and Karen L. Avelsgard, married couple, hereby conveys to David O. Kriens and Roxanne Kriens, as jt ten, Lot 1, Block 2, Forest Haven.
- Paul H. Hockert, Successor Trustee of Hockert Family Revocable Living Trust, hereby conveys to Lachness Motschster, LLC, Lots 10 and 11, Block 5, Town of Wadena, aka Original Townsite of Wadena, Except E 75’ thereof.
- Blueberry Development, LLC, hereby conveys to Steven P. Pachel, Trustee of the Steven P. Pachel Revocable Living Trust and Heidi S. Pachel, Trustee of the Heidi S. Pachel, Revocable Living Trust, Unit 28 of Wadena County CIC #2, a Planned Community Blueberry Pines.
- Julie A. Johnson, Personal Representative of the Estate of Lee C. James, hereby conveys to Daniel Lee and Derek Lee, as jt ten, N1/2 NW1/4, Section 27, Twp. 137, Rg. 34.
- Gregory Ziegler and Kate R. Deering-Ziegler, h&w; and Lucas Patton & Kelly S. Patton, h&w, hereby conveys to Richard C. Jackson and Carol M. Jackson, h&w as jt ten, Lot 25, Block 1, Valley View Neighborhood.
- Jeffrey R. Nardello and Kathleen Nardello, married to each other and James J. Nardello, single person, hereby conveys to Christina Stride and Kaleb Shawn Stride, as jt ten, E 50’ of S 75’ of Lot 5, Block 5, White’s First aka first Addition to the Townsite of Wadena, together with the right to lay and maintain both sewer and water pipes along the S edge of the W part of said Lot 4 to connect with the mains in Second Street NW.
- Richard R. Ziegenhagen, single person; Constance R. Peyton and Jerry L. Peyton, w&h, hereby conveys to Andrew L. Wood, W 70’ of Lot 7 and W 70’ of S ½ of Lot 8 and the S 5’ of the W ½ of the N 25’ of Lot 8, all in Block 54, Northern Pacific Addition to Wadena.
- Jason L. Korvela and Deborah A. Korvela, married to one another, hereby convey to Zayne Thomas Janssen, Lot 13, Power’s Subdivision of Out Lot 3, Out Lots to Menahga.
- John E. Waldorf and Nancy A. Waldorf, h&w, hereby convey to Scott T. Rice, an undiv 1/16 th int in that part of Govt Lots 8 and 9, Section 3, Twp. 136, Rg. 33, described as follows: Commencing at the SW corner of said Section 3; thence N 00° 15 min 20 sec W, along the W line of Section 3, a distance of 699’; thence N 89° 18 min 10 sec E 210.05’ to a point on a 331.73’ radius curve, enter of circle of said curve bears N 89° 18 min 10 sec E from said point; thence NEtly along said curve 202.64’ central angle 35° 00 min to the point of beginning of the land to be described; thence Stly on previously described 331.73’ curve, 202.64’, central angle 35° 00 min; thence N 89° 18 min 10 sec E on a line not tangent to said curve 115’; thence SEtly along a tangential curve concave to the S, radius 447.68’ central angle 20° 06 min 18 sec 157.09’; thence N 54’ 24 min 10 sec E 860’ more or less, to the shoreline of Crow Wing River; thence NWtly along said shoreline 300’, more of less, to an intersection of a line bearing N 55° 04 min 35 sec E from the point of beginning; thence S 55° 04 min 35 sec W, 969’, more or less, to the point of beginning and containing 6.7 acres, more or less, (also designated as Parcel No. 9 of River Forest Acres Survey).
- Charles W. Matthes and Darlene M. Matthes, married to each other, hereby convey to Medley S. Shamp and Adam M. Shamp, as jt ten, Lot 15, Block 2 in Folkestad’s Third Addition to the Village of Wadena.
- Raymond C. Krell and Judith K. Krell, h&w, hereby convey to Wayne A. Krell, NW1/4 NE1/4 and NE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 3, Twp. 135, Rg. 34.
- Martin James Seppanen, Lake Norden, SD & Jereya Ellen Franki, Ottertail, MN
- Stephen Kyle Peterson and Morgan Lee Lugert, both of Wadena.
- Bradley Lynn Espe, Verndale, MN and Heidi Lynn Cypher, Detroit Lakes, MN.
- Tallen John McGingley and Sarah Nichole Flagor, both of Bertha.
- Theodore John Hendrickx and Tesla Michelle Petersen, both of Menahga.
Smart mobility-aids reduces fall rate 39% at Essentia Health Oak Crossing in Detroit Lakes over eight-months
Essentia Health Oak Crossing reported a 39% reduction in fall rate over an eight-month period due to implementation of fall-prevention technology, according to a news release from health provider
Fall tourism plays a large role in many small communities along Lake Superior's North Shore. Tourism experts from St. Louis, Lake and Cook counties highlight how visitors can capture the season with unique ways to experience maple and birch trees this autumn.