Wadena County property transfers and marriage licenses for April 25-29
Wadena County shares property transfers from the past week.
- TCR Properties, hereby conveys to Ken Rooney, Lot 12, Block 58, Northern Pacific Addition to Wadena.
- Paul Eugene Wolter and Marjorie J. Wolter, h&w, hereby conveys to Laurie Martinson, Trustee of the Strommen-Balogh Family Trust, Lot 10, Block 54, Original Townsite of Wadena.
- Carla A. Schwantz and Mark Schwantz, married to each other; Bryan K. Ditsworth and Linda Ditsworth, married to each other; Thomas E. Ditsworth and Marilyn Ditsworth, married to each other; and Daniel J. Ditsworth, single person, hereby conveys to Scott Anderson Properties, LLC, E 65’ of Lot 12 and the E 65’ of the N ½ of Lot 11, Block 17, Original Townsite of Wadena.
- Sylvia G. Anderson, single woman, hereby conveys to Scott V. Anderson and Susan Anderson, h&w as jt ten, N 25’ of W 100’ of Lot 11, Block 2, Town of Wadena.
- City of Staples hereby conveys to DHC of Lakes Area, Inc, E 150’ of S 133’ of Lot 5, Block 18, Vetschs Addition to Staples.
- State of Minnesota hereby conveys to Joel R. Kamerud and Jason Kamerud, as jt ten, NE1/4 SE1/4 of Section 36, Twp. 135, Rg. 33.
- State of Minnesota hereby conveys to bob Fine Revocable Trust, Government Lot 3 of Section 24, Twp. 135, Rg. 35.
- State of Minnesota hereby conveys to Morris Benson and Cindy Benson, as jt ten, NE1/4 SW1/4 of Section 26, Twp. 136, Rg. 34, EXCEPT beginning at the NE corner of said NE1/4 SW1/4; thence W 10 rods; thence S 8 rods; thence E 10 rods; thence N 8 rods to the point of beginning and there terminating.
- Arline D. Joarnt, single person, hereby conveys to Jon Hopkins and Myloan Hopkins, as jt ten, that part of the SW1/4 SW1/4, Section 17, Twp. 136, Rg. 33, EXCEPT that part described as: commencing at the NW corner of said SW1/4; thence on an assumed bearing of S 00 deg 20’ 37” W along the W line of said SW1/4 a distance of 1056.06’ to the point of beginning of tract to be described; thence S 89 deg 39’ 23” E a distance of 805’; thence S 00 deg 20’ 37” W parallel to said W line a distance of 541’; thence N 89 deg 39’ 23” W a distance of 805’ to said W line of the SW1/4; thence N 00 deg 20’ 37” E along said W line a distance of 541’ to the point of beginning and there terminating, said exception containing 10 acres with a portion being located in another quarter quarter.
- Darick James Beam and Angelica Elizabeth Hagen, both of Staples.
- Nicholas Monroe Jennings and Mackenzie Jeanne McGree, both of Wadena.
- Matthew Charles Johnson and Lacy Kay Blowers, both of Sebeka.
Minnesota brothers Louis and Cyril Keller revolutionized the ag equipment world with the Bobcat skid-steer
Louis and Cyril Keller are the inventors of the Bobcat skid-steer loader and were selected as 2023 inductees into the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
Benson and Turner Foods will process cattle and hogs at Waubun, Minnesota, on the White Earth Reservation with the help of a USDA grant.
A recent $30,000 per acre land sale in Sioux County, Iowa, sends signals into the land market in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota and even as far away as Indiana.
Green Plains Inc., of Omaha, Nebraska, is a company that markets corn ethanol coproducts and is investing hundreds of millions of dollars into equipment bolt-ons at their own ethanol plants.