The following property transfers were recorded in Wadena County from Sept. 28- Oct. 2:
- Elizabeth A. Boogaard, fka Elizabeth Ann Kuusisto and Robert W. Boogaard, w&h, hereby conveys to undivided ½ interest to David Waldvogel and Deborah K. Waldvogel, Trustees of the David Waldvogel Revocable Living Trust and an undivided ½ interest to Deborah K. Waldvogel and David Waldvogel, Trustees of the Deborah K. Waldvogel Revocable Living Trust, Government Lot 5 of Section 14, Twp. 135, Rg. 33.
- Donald E. Patson, single person, hereby conveys to Steven J. Hoover, SE1/4 NE1/4 AND part of the SW1/4 NE1/4 described as follows: commencing at the SE corner of said SW1/4 NE1/4; thence N along the E line of the SW1/4 NE1/4, 400’; thence W 612’; thence N to the N line of the SW1/4 NE1/4; thence E along the said N line to the E line of the SW1/4 NE1/4; thence S along said E line to the point of beginning, all in Section 3, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
- Curtis R. Miller, single person, hereby conveys to Jesse Finck and Roberta Schultz, as jt ten, Lots 22, 23 and 24, Block 3, Smith’s Addition to Verndale.
- William D. Hunt and Constance J. Hunt, as Trustees of the Bill and Connie Hunt Family Trust, hereby conveys to Jacob A. Lund and Cari M. Lund, as jt ten, Lots 4, 5 and 6, Block 1, Pine Haven Estates.
- Bradley J. Carlson and Jacqueline A. Carlson, h&w, hereby conveys to Elizabeth Hillukka, Lot 3, Block 2, Blueberry Addition.
- Raye D. Ludovissie and Rebecca L. Ludovissie, spouses of each other, hereby conveys to the County of Wadena, Lot 9, Block 19, in the Town of Wadena.
- Sharon E. Veden, single person, hereby conveys to Michael K. Shubert, Jr. and Diane L. McClain, as jt ten, Lot 7 of Block 35 in Northern Pacific Addition to the Town of Wadena.
- Thomas Mooney and Karon Mooney, married to one another, hereby conveys to Jeffrey Thomas Dickie and Julia Ann Dickie, as jt ten, Lot 15, Tomahawk Ridge, with reserved easement for sewer purposes across property.