Property Transfers: Feb. 25 - March 1
The following property transfers were recorded Feb. 25 - March 1 in Wadena County.
• Leroy E. Aagard and LaVon E. Aagard, h&w, hereby conveys to Thomas E. Aagard and Kimberly A. Aagard, as jt ten, Wtly 400' of Ntly 600' of NW1/4 NE1/4 of Section 10, Twp. 134, Rg. 35.
• Gordon L. Shellenberger, single person, hereby conveys to Woodrow C. Saltzman, III, N 16 rods of W 10 rods of Lot 2, Section 3, Twp. 136, Rg. 35.
• Cheryl A. Harris, a single person, hereby conveys to Ronald Van Dyke and Carla Van Dyke, as jt ten, S1/2 SE1/4 of Section 34, Twp. 138, Rg. 34.
• Erik Kumpala, single person, hereby conveys to Daniel B. Maninga, Lot 1 of Block 1 and an undivided 1/12 interest in Outlot A of Johannasberg North.
• Paul Lindell and Barbara Lindell, h&w, hereby conveys to Dakota M. Tesch, Lot 4 of Block 40 in Northern Pacific Addition to the Town of Wadena.
• Dennis E. Eckert, a single person, hereby conveys to Brian E. Sharp and Sandra M. Sharp, as jt ten, Lots 3 and 4 of Block 1 in Slover and Anderson's Addition to the Townsite of Sebeka.
• Patricia R. Allison, single person, hereby conveys to Wayne E. Marjama and Nancy J. Marjama, as jt ten, Lot 7 of Block 1 and an undiv 1/12 th interest in Outlot A in Johannasberg North.