Weekly crime report - Nov. 30 edition
• Gregory Edward Wendlandt, Jr., 38, of Menahga, was arrested for violating a domestic abuse no contact order. Wendlandt was transported to the Wadena County Jail.
• Gary Michael Reggie, 55, of Wadena, was arrested on a warrant out of Los Angeles County, Calif. Reggie was transported to the Wadena County Jail.
• Ahmod Devon Skillings, 21, of Wadena, was stopped and issued a citation for no Minnesota driver's license.
• Joshua William Butcher, 23, of Wadena, was arrested for domestic assault. Butcher was transported to the Wadena County Jail.
• Timothy Ryan Lindorff, 30, of St. Paul, was arrested of a Minnesota Department of Corrections warrant. Lindorff was transported to the Wadena County Jail.
• Mark Edmund Jarvi, 48, of Sebeka, was issued a citation for animal abandonment.
The Wadena Police Department answered 205 calls for service the past week.