TCH announces seasonal flu shots
Tri-County Hospital will be hosting upcoming flu shot clinics at their rural health clinics. No appointment is necessary. Seasonal flu shot clinics will be held on the following dates:
- Bertha Medical Clinic - Wednesday, Sept. 23 from 1-5 p.m. and Wednesday, Sept. 30 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Ottertail Area Medical Clinic - Wednesday, Sept. 23 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Henning Medical Clinic - Thursday, Sept. 24 from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sebeka Medical Clinic - Tuesday, Sept. 29 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wadena Medical Clinic - Tuesday, Sept. 29 from 7-9 a.m. and Tuesday, Oct. 6 from 7-9 a.m.
For those paying at the time of service, a significant discount will be offered during the flu shot clinic hours only.
Medicare and Medicaid will pay for the flu shot. Be sure to bring your insurance cards.
The flu vaccination is recommended for everyone to help protect high-risk and healthy persons from disease. These clinics are for seasonal flu shots only. H1N1 flu shot clinic information will be coming at a later time. Please visit our website for more information on upcoming flu shot clinics at www.tricountyhospital.org.