Top 10 Quotations to Inspire Empowered Choices
We all know them (or maybe you're the guilty party); those people who are self-proclaimed "indecisive". They are the last to choose from the menu at a restaurant, try on 3 differnt outfits before deciding on the perfect one, and choosing the right toothpaste could easily suck up a good twenty minutes of their time.
Being "indecisive" is a personality trait that is often taken pretty lightly, while the contrary is actually true. Choices are powerful! With each decision we exert some level of control, and while we may not always like our choices, the final decision is up to us. We think that's pretty empowering!
Yes, the decisions we make and our daily choices are very important. Even the smallest of choices are what pave our paths to the future. So how can we inspire you to step into your power of choice?
Well, who doesn't love a good quotation? Time and again we find it's a simple quote that draws the most attention on our Facebook page! We love those short little nuggets of wisdom, and we've actually amassed quite a collection! Below we share our top ten favorite quotations to inspire you to choose...and choose wisely!
The Soul Sisters
TOP 10 QUOTATIONS TO INSPIRE EMPOWERED CHOICES:
1. "In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
2. "Don't get your directions from someone who's never been where you want to go." ~Unknown
3. "...to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there." ~Kofi Annan
4. "I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude." ~Unknown
5. "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Joanne Kathleen Rowling
6. "There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy." ~Unknown
7. "When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice." ~William James
8. "When making a decision, focus on what feels "shackles off" versus "shackles on." ~Martha Beck
9. "It is the big choices we make that set our direction. It is the smallest choices we make that get us to the destination." ~Shad Helmstetter, Ph.D
10. "You are your choices." ~Seneca