TCHC begins next phase of construction
To keep pace with the increased needs of Wadena and surrounding communities, Tri-County Health Care (TCHC) is expanding its campus.
The expansion will accommodate additional providers and services to meet the needs of area patients.
Starting Monday, the public will begin to see changes beginning to develop at TCHC.
“The improvements we will see as a result of this construction are very exciting. However, with any construction projects it is inevitable that there will be some inconveniences along the way,” said Joel Beiswenger, TCHC president and CEO. “We will try to minimize the impact on our patients and visitors, but they can be assured that the construction will not negatively affect the care and services they receive.”
Some of the upcoming changes include:
• a new stairwell and access to the Specialty Suite on the second floor;
• a new gift shop;
• a new, patient-friendly entrance;
• enhanced cardiac rehab space;
• a new specialty suite to accommodate space for current specialists, as well have room for growth;
• an improved, patient-friendly registration area;
• new Lab draw stations;
• a new mental health wing; and
• an updated clinic waiting room.
The main entrance will remain open for normal use. Also, free valet parking will continue to be available for patients.