• Wadena authorities were notified of a trailer and boat that were stripped and abandoned.
• A woman reported receiving numerous text messages and threats from a man she has been acquainted with for four years. The complainant said she deleted 30 text messages from the man. An officer advised the woman to seek a harassment restraining order (HRO).
• A woman was reported missing, and she allegedly did not have a cell phone. A deputy later located the woman.
• A complainant asked police to remove a man and woman from a Wadena bar. The man left before police arrived. The woman was arrested on a Stearns County warrant, and later posted bail.
• Wadena law enforcement was asked to check the Wadena airport for a small Piper aircraft. The caller said the pilot of the plane was scheduled to land 10 minutes before the call was placed.
• A complainant alleged two letters were taken from his mailbox by an unknown vehicle, adding that the letters were actually checks. A deputy advised him to contact his bank.
• It was reported that a man locked himself in a bathroom and was throwing things around. He was believed to have been under the influence of drugs.
• A caller reported a suspicious vehicle, which was a silver pickup hooked to a trailer. The caller said the vehicle was parked on the side of the road for a long time.
• Police were asked for help in handling an unruly student in the commons area of Wadena-Deer Creek Middle/High School.
• A man alleged someone stole clothing from him. He also said he was missing his wallet and credit cards.
• A mailman stopped at the Wadena Humane Society and told them there was a dead puppy in the backyard of an address in Wadena. The mailman added he was feeding the pups, and did not believe anyone else was caring for them.
• Wadena County assisted Todd County on a roadway domestic dispute.
• A traffic stop regarding an item hanging from a rear-view mirror led to the driver admitting he did not have a driver’s license or insurance.
These reports were derived from Wadena Police Department incident reports and Wadena County Sheriff’s Department call logs.