NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY
Date: October 7, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of
the Mortgage dated August 11, 2008, exe-
cuted by H & C Enterprises, LLC, as Mort-
gagor(s) to Wadena State Bank, as Mort-
gagee(s), and filed for record August 12,
2008, as Document Number 222323, in the
Office of the County Recorder of Wadena
County, Minnesota. The land described in
the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured
by the Mortgage was: $96,000.00
4. No action or proceeding at law is now
pending to recover the debt secured by the
Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has com-
plied with all conditions precedent to acceler-
ation of the debt secured by the Mortgage
and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all no-
tice and other requirements of applicable
6. At the date of this notice the amount
due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any,
paid by the holder of the Mortgage is
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the
Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed,
and the land described as follows: Lot 9 of
Block 2 in Peake & Murray's Subdivision
of Peake's Second Addition to Wadena
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Wadena
County, Minnesota, at public auction on No-
vember 14, 2011, at 10:00 a.m., at the front
door of the Law Enforcement Center, 415
South Jefferson, Wadena, Minnesota.
8. The physical address, city and zip code
of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
1008 - 1st Street SW., Wadena, MN 56482.
9. The tax parcel number for the property
10. The time allowed by law for redemp-
tion by Mortgagor(s) or Mortgagor's personal
representatives or assigns is two months
after the date of sale.
11. The Voluntary Mortgage Foreclosure
Agreement was dated September 12, 2011
was recorded on September 14, 2011 as
Document No. 231043.
12. Each holder of a junior lien may re-
deem in the order and manner provided in
Minn.Stat.§580.32, Subd. 9, beginning after
the expiration of the Mortgagor's redemption
period under Minn.Stat.§582.32.
Wadena State Bank
Attorney(s) for Mortgagee:
Timothy J. Pederson
Pederson & Pederson, P.A.
24 Colfax Ave. SW
P.O. Box 623
Wadena, MN 56482