NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY
Date: October 7, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of
the Mortgage dated May 29, 2008, executed
by H & C Enterprises, LLC, as Mortgagor(s)
to Wadena State Bank, as Mortgagee(s),
and filed for record June 23, 2008 as Docu-
ment Number 221917, in the Office of the
County Recorder of Wadena County, Minne-
sota. The land described in the Mortgage is
not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured
by the Mortgage was: $57,000.00
4. No action or proceeding at law is now
pending to recover the debt secured by the
Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has com-
plied with all conditions precedent to accel-
eration of the debt secured by the Mortgage
and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all no-
tice and other requirements of applicable
6. At the date of this notice the amount
due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid
by the holder of the Mortgage is $50,090.75
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the
Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed,
and the land described as follows: Lot 1,
Block 2, Eastide Addition, Verndale, Min-
nesota will be sold by the County Sheriff of
Wadena County, Minnesota, at public auc-
tion on November 14, 2011, at 10:00 a.m.,
at the front door of the Law Enforcement
Center, 415 South Jefferson, Wadena,
8. The physical address, city and zip code
of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
28 Eastside Drive, Verndale, MN 56481.
9. The tax parcel number for the property
10. The time allowed by law for redemp-
tion by Mortgagor(s) or Mortgagor's personal
representatives or assigns is two months
after the date of sale.
11. The Voluntary Mortgage Foreclosure
Agreement was dated September 12, 2011
was recorded on September 14, 2011 as
Document No. 231044.
12. Each holder of a junior lien may re-
deem in the order and manner provided in
Minn.Stat.§580.32, Subd. 9, beginning after
the expiration of the Mortgagor's redemption
period under Minn.Stat.§582.32.
Wadena State Bank
Attorney(s) for Mortgagee:
Timothy J. Pederson
Pederson & Pederson, P.A.
24 Colfax Ave. SW
P.O. Box 623
Wadena, MN 56482