Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Menahga couple loses everything in New Year's Eve fire

Email

ssmith@parkrapidsenterprise.com

 

     A Menahga family is homeless after a New Year’s Eve fire burned their house to the ground.

     Diann and Ken Phillips watched Wednesday morning as flames continued to lick at the remains of the frame home on Wadena County 31, two miles east of Menahga.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness