McCormick to share tale of afterlife
One night while diving for lobster on the small island of Mauritius, Ian McCormick was stung on his forearm by five box jellyfish, which the local Creole fishermen called "invisibles." A sting from a box jellyfish often proves to be fatal -- as exemplified in Australia where 70 people are known to have died from their stings. Many books quote this particular type of jellyfish to be among the most venomous creatures in the world.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.