Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Photo by Brian Hansel A fire that broke out Monday morning at the Eastwood Inn of Wadena forced the evacuation of several residents and spread smoke damage into the adjoining Los Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant. Members of the Wadena and Verndale Fire Departments responded to the fire.

Eastwood Inn fire began in utility room

Email

A fire that broke out in a utility room Monday morning at the Eastwood Inn of Wadena forced the evacuation of one resident and spread smoke into the adjoining Los Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant.

Advertisement
Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading Log in or activate your account if you are a current Wadena Pioneer Journal subscriber. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement