Bacon and spinach penne
I have recently developed a taste for spinach and I love bacon. This recipe combines both into a delicious, light side dish. Add chicken for a main dish.
Bacon and Spinach Penne
Makes four servings
• 1 (12 oz.) pkg. penne pasta
• 2 Tbl. olive oil, divided
• 6 slices of chopped bacon
• 2 Tbl. minced garlic
• 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
• 2 cups fresh spinach, torn
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.