M State ranked No. five by LearnHowToBecome.org
Minnesota State Community and Technical College ranks No. 5 among two-year colleges on the list of Minnesota's Best Colleges for 2016-17 compiled by the website LearnHowToBecome.org.
The rankings offer an overview of the best two-year and four-year colleges in Minnesota based on their affordability and their outlook for graduates.
The state's 32 two-year colleges were rated according to factors including:
• Median annual alumni earnings 10 years after entering the college
• In-state tuition and fees for undergraduates
• Student/teacher ratio
• The percentage of students receiving institutional financial aid (first-time, full-time undergrads)
• Average amount of institutional aid awarded per student (first-time, full-time undergrads)
• Availability of placement services upon completion, academic/career counseling services and employment services
For more information, visit learnhowtobecome.org/college/minnesota.